Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama

Things have been real busy lately, especially after being gone for a week at a job conference. Now that I am back in life at normal speed, I thought I would share a few pictures from my trip down to Alabama to visit my grandparents. My mom, sister, nephew and I drove down a couple weeks ago to visit my Grandpa Harold and Grandma Martha. It was a blast to get to see them and spend a weekend with them. Even though we had a full car with a 20 month old, everything went real smoothly. Ethan did awesome. We stopped for an hour about twice so he could stretch out, but he didn't cry or anything the whole time. I was particularly glad about that while I was driving. Here are some of the pictures of the fam



After Church

Ethan was really happy, and the center of attention (as always)

We figured out where Ethan gets his hair from...

Grandma and Grandpa really wanted Ethan to warm up with them over the weekend, and were really happy that He did!
I just like this one


Grandpa watching Alabama football, his favorite thing (along with fishing)

No comments: