Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Finally Started!

Well, here I am...I have started a blog! It took me a little while to actually sit down and get this thing online, but I did it. I'm new at this blogging thing, but I plan to just use this as a sort of chronicaling of my life as it happens, complete with visual aids when available (hopefully often!). I hope that this turns out to be something that a lot of my friends follow at least somewhat as a way of staying in touch with each other.

There is a lot going on now, I will have to update you guys later...(hopefully there is a "you guys" to update later!

more to come soon (including a picture of myself, i don't seem to have many of those)

4 comments:

Miss Emm said...

I feel honored to be the first person to comment on here. So, do I get a prize or something?

Bobby said...

I feel honored to have YOU as the first to comment on the blog! I'll figure something out about that prize. A Gold star may be coming in the mail...

Miss Emm said...

Wow....WOW...a gold star...from the star of Bobby's World. I...I don't know what to say..

Jason Coobs said...

It happened....I didn't know if it ever "wood" -HAAAh, anyways, glad to read it! Keep it regular!! ...and with "visual aids!!!!

-You'll be hearing from me tonight during the game, i'll only make it back for the second half, but we'll see how the Penguins do on home ice!