Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

I publically ask for forgiveness from all 2 of you that check this blog so far...I have not posted for a week! In my defense, I attempted -- but that's only an excuse (according to Jason Coobs and my father, excuses are unacceptable). So I am working out the kinks in making this blog thing a habit, here's an update...
Last weekend we had LOTS of family at the house for a two day cookout extravaganza that included a lot of steak, chicken, ribs, and one very long nap by yours truly (a big meal will do that to you, especially when your not used to the quality of food). I love food, and this stuff made me quite happy...The best part of the weekend, however, was family, of course. Here are a few family snapshots from the weekend:
Dad showing my cousin Hannah the ropes of grilling
Amy posing with Aunt Laurie
My Cousin Sierra and my Grandparents dog, Pedie

Hannah and Pedie


Amy's boyfriend Jeff, showing off his ball skills while dad grills

The My grandparents are reunited with their daughter that lives 3,000 miles away
Oh, yeah, I was there too (that's for you Jason)

The original Wood Clan Laurie, Dad, Terry, Grandma and Grandpa
I actually got a picture of Uncle Terry smiling! (he smiles, just not usually for the camera)


and the star of the show: Ethan, my awesome nephew -- check out those teeth!

now check those chompers out! He's such a happy kid
This was Memorial Day weekend.
Coming very soon to a blog near you:
Mom gets knee replacement surgery
Braedon's 21st Birthday Bash
Hannah and Sierra move into the Wood household as my new Cousisters (i'll figure out a better name later)
Bobby Gets a job (details tbd)
well, this was a bit therapeutic, and I hope i'm making this readable and not boring you all.
until next time! (not next week)
Bobby

No comments: