Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick update

Things are going around here. Most of my friends here went to the beach for a week, so I have just been hanging around the house. I am leaving for Venezuela on Tuesday, which I am really excited about, because I will get to see Chris, Sandra and Isai again. But for now, I'm just doing some chores around the house. This weekend I am going to the DC United vs. LA Galaxy game in DC with my uncle who lives there. The game is sold out, so it should be awesome. This game has sold out for two reasons:


Reason #1



Reason #2




I hope more people are going because it's a soccer game than to get a long distance sniff of David's hotness. It should be a pretty good game the two teams are rivals, Landon Donovan (LA) is the leading scorer in MLS right now, Luciano Emilio (DC) was last seasons highest scorer, so it should be a great game and a great atmosphere! I guess I'll leave it at that and spare you all my soccer nerd knowledge and ramblings.

2 comments:

Jason Coobs said...

Dude...can I come?

Brittany said...

Well I hope you have a safe flight to Venezuela! I'll be praying for ya'll!