Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crossroads

Whew, it's been a long week. After being a server for so long, this construction business can where me out! It's been fun and educational for me, and I'm grateful God provided a job ( He knows I need one). That's just what i do everyday, but there has been more going on this week. I find myself at a crossroads. The Merriam-webster dictionary defines a crossroads as "a crucial point especially where a decision must be made." I am at such a point, three months post graduation, where I must choose between opportunities for ministry. This is a difficult decision, and a trying one. I have changed my mind a couple times, but now I am just seeking God's wisdom and direction (I had not because I asked not). This decision pretty is pretty much what I am focusing on these days.
With this decision weighing on my heart and mind, I took a Sunday drive, just to have some quiet time with the Lord, and just some solitude for a while. I was going to take my own picture of a crossroad to put up here, but my battery ran out. But before it ran out, I was able to take these photos while I was musing...


I figured it was time to take a self portrait, so here it is...








2 comments:

Jason Coobs said...

Dude, I am prayin for you man...I will try and give you a call tomorrow at work...I wanna hear what's going on!

Leslie from Oklahoma said...

You have changed a little since you were 12. I love the picts you took. There are some really nice shots. I got a Nikon myself this year and love it. I am dabbling in "amateur" professional photography. So I am always craving some good pict taking advice. As for your face picts, I like the side swept blonde doo and the fro. They really suit you.