Monday, September 15, 2008

A man with a plan!

So, I've been frustrated in my new schedule, being tired and going to bed early not doing some things I want to do more, so, I've decided its time to go back to the old drawing board, and rewrite my schedule and prioritize stuff I want to take care of. Since coming back from school, I have relaxed my schedule and haven't planned much, but now its time to do it again! Planning is crucial to discipline and preparation to whatever God brings my way.

Provervs 16:3
"Commit your work to the Lord
and your plans will be established"

2 comments:

Jason Coobs said...

Amen to that! And I hope one of your plans is to come back to Louisville and visit your friends...Miss you dude!

Bobby said...

you know it, bro! I don't know when, but it WILL HAPPEN!