Friday, September 19, 2008

YAY!



Things lately have been pretty predictable: work, eat, sleap, repeat. Since this is a temporary thing, I am really looking forward to moving forward to where God is leading me. Frankly it's been wearing on me of late. Which is why I am happy to say that I recieved an invitation to the conference for the overseas program I applied to! I am really stoked! I get to go to Richmond in November for the conference to do interviews and work out some job requests.

I am really praying and trying not to look forward so much that I miss great opportunities to serve now, but I am still pretty excited. This is what I have been hoping to do for about 4 years now! My wish has come true!


Yay, it's almost here!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

I've got to give credit to Jason Coobs Photography for the last photo. Jason, you're the man!

Jason Coobs said...

Yeah, yeah....

That's awesome dude!!! I'm pumped for you! That means sometime soon you're gonna come by the Ville correct...? :)

Bobby said...

YES! and by soon, I mean i don't know yet, but it is at the TOP of my pre jman todo list